1. Acceptance of Terms of Service
By using the Services, you are stating that you understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you disagree with anything in this Agreement, please do not use the Services.
2. User Eligibility
Account Registration. To use the Services, you may not have to register to become a member (“Member”). As a Member, however, you will have access to certain Services that non-Members do not have, some of which will enable you and other Members to interact with each other. If you would like to register to become a Member, please complete the account registration process for the appropriate Services. You agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the registration process and (b) maintain and update such information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete at all times. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. If any information provided by you on the registration form is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to so believe, we have the right to suspend or terminate your membership without any right on your part for refund of any fees paid and to refuse to provide you with any future membership. If we have reason to believe that you have registered someone other than yourself, we will cooperate with any law enforcement investigation that may result from such misrepresentations and shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to disclose any information you provided to us in connection with such registration.
Children Under 13. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from registering as a Member or otherwise using any of our Services. We will not knowingly collect or store personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
We reserve the right at any time to charge fees for the Services. In no event will you be charged for the Services unless we obtain your prior agreement to pay such charges. If you do not consent to such charges, however, you may not have access to paid content or certain Services.
4. Changes to Agreement
Members and other users will be notified of any material changes to this Agreement by way of a posting to the applicable Services. Members will also be required to indicate acceptance of the new terms and conditions by way of “click and accept” or similar affirmative action. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions, you should discontinue your use of the Services. All changes to this Agreement will become effective immediately or upon a Member’s confirmed acceptance, as applicable. Changes will not apply retroactively.
5. Availability of Services
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such action.
6. Usage Rules
Following are some basic rules that apply to the Services and that you agree to follow. If you violate any of the rules, or if we have reasonable grounds to so believe, we have the right, in addition to pursuing any and all legal remedies available, to deny you access to the Services, to suspend or terminate your membership without any right of refund to you and to refuse to provide you with any future membership. You agree not to use the Services to:
1. upload, store, post, email or otherwise transmit any: (a) material that is inaccurate, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racist, bigoted or otherwise objectionable, (b) material that you do not have a right to transmit under any applicable law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, (c) material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party, (d) advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation, except where specifically permitted, or (e) material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
2. connect in an unauthorized manner (i.e., by means other than the technology provided by us) to the community environment we provide for use by our Members on the Services or facilitate such unauthorized connections through the provision of software or other computer code specifically designed to allow a user to make such unauthorized connections to our community environment;
3. copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the technology or any other software we provide through the Services;
4. impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Services;
6. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users of the Services are able to type (e.g., “flooding”), or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
7. interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers, networking and computing equipment or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
8. initiate, facilitate, participate in or distribute a denial of service attack, exploit any documented or undocumented vulnerability in the Services and its component networking or computing equipment, or otherwise initiate, facilitate, or participate in any disruptive action aimed at the Services or the Internet in general;
9. try to gain access to areas that are private to Lucien-sa-oulahbib or to other Services users;
10. violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
11. stalk or otherwise harass another;
12. harm minors in any way, including, without limitation, to establish unlawful contact with minors (whether on or off the Services);
13. collect, intercept or harvest Member names; collect, intercept or store personal data about other users of the Services; or solicit or attempt to discover a user’s password, Member name, or other registration or usage information without the user’s express knowledge and consent;
14. engage in or run raffles, lotteries, contests, sweepstakes or other games of chance;
15. promote or provide instructions or information about how to engage in illegal conduct or commit illegal activities or activities intended to cause disruption to the Services, promote physical harm or injury, or promote any illegal act or act intended to cause harm or disruption to the Services or the Internet in general;
16. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
17. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act; or
18. store any information or use any Web page or directory you create, including any Member profile or posting in or to a public area, on or through the Services as storage for remote loading or as a door or signpost to another Web page, whether inside or outside the Services.
8. User Submissions
No pre-screening. You acknowledge and accept that we do not pre-screen material posted or transmitted on or by the Services. In particular, we do not conduct background checks or otherwise pre-screen Members or other users of the Services for felony or sex offense convictions. Please take appropriate safety measures to increase awareness of possible risks associated with meeting someone you have met through the use of the Services.
Your Submissions. Through certain Services you may post, upload, submit, or otherwise share material (“Submissions”) for viewing by others or view Submissions of other users (e.g., communities, forums, personals, user profiles, discussion rooms or video conferencing rooms). By making a Submission, you (a) automatically grant us and our affiliates and licensees the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display and distribute the content of the Submission (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, (b) permit any other user of the Services to access, view, store, or reproduce the Submission for that user’s personal use, and (c) represent and warrant that public posting and use of your Submission by us and our affiliates and licensees will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Review of Your Submissions. We and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to review and edit, delete or refuse to post any Submissions, including but not limited to messages, profiles, images, personals, reviews, and comments. Without limiting the foregoing, we and our designees shall have the right to remove any material that violates this Agreement, we believe in good faith may create liability for us, or we deem is otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve material and may disclose material if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any material violates the rights of third parties; or (d) in our sole judgment, protect the rights, property, or our personal safety, our users and Members or the public.
9. Dealings with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
10. Links and Third-Party Sites
Our provision of a link to any non-Services site or location is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such non-Services site or location or its contents. We shall not be responsible for any information, software, or links found at any non-Services site or location, or for any transactions conducted at or through any linked non-Services site or location.
11. End User Licenses
Some of the Services may require or include downloadable software. To use such Services you must have a compatible devise. You acknowledge that this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. You hereby consent to such automatic updates and agree that these Terms of Service shall apply to all such updates.
Lucien-sa-oulahbib gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, and revocable license to use the software provided to you by Lucien-sa-oulahbib as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Lucien-sa-oulahbib, in the manner permitted by these Terms of Service. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Some of the Services may include open source or third-party software that is covered by the applicable open source or third-party end user license agreement, if any, authorizing use of such code. There may be provisions in the open source license that expressly override some of these terms.